Job ID: 200132
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a world-leading audit, tax, and consulting services provider to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. They have firms in over 120 countries and they are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world. The company has combined staff of over 43,000 in 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About the Project:
The project deals with a .Net portal on cloud with several microservices and integrations. The team needs to be strong in cloud, Kubernetes, Azure service bus and similar platforms.
- New technologies
- Large Customer
- Many opportunities to grow on this project
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Good knowledge of React and its latest versions
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset and understanding of how to balance speed to market and elegance in technical design
- Write tested, idiomatic, and documented JS; develop application code and unit tests in the React
- Perform code review
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile app, and more
- Contribute to fixing bugs and improving application performance
- Constantly work on building your skill level
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.