Middle Automation QA (Java)
Job ID: 200125
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Middle Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a globally-leading Amazon consultancy with a hands-on approach to helping brands grow their product sales on the largest eCommerce platform in the world. They become trusted advisors, helping their clients make sense of the Amazon ecosystem, identifying new ways to grow, and taking bold action to drive results.
Deeply rooted in innovation and shopper experience, the customer’s mission is to work in partnership with each client’s brand to create, execute, and assess the Amazon eCommerce footprint.
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining automation tools
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Java is a must
- Working knowledge of Selenium
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and the aspiration to deliver high-quality products
- Highly motivated, organized, creative team player
- Significant knowledge in test case design techniques
Nice to have:
- Experience with Maven/Gradle
- Experience with NodeJS / Python / Vanilla JS
- Relational databases – MySQL/MariaDB/SQL Server
- RESTful API
- Git, Jenkins
- WorkFusion or UiPath, Cucumber, PhantomJS certifications or experience
- Experience with Amazon/Google/Microsoft cloud services and server setup
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with C/C++, Go, PHP, Scala
- Experience with distributed systems and test-driven development
- Networking Software development and Domain Knowledge
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience in enterprise software, knowledge on software development including threading, network and disk IO, data transformations, data integrity, systems management, systems administration and monitoring
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Actively participate in the software development process, cooperate with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.