Middle Business Systems Analyst
Job ID: 199992
We’re currently looking for an experienced Middle Interfaces Business Systems Analyst to join our team.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart — a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
About the Project:
The team builds and maintains all the APIs that Customer’s clients use to integrate with Customer’s applications. Since most of Customer’s core applications are provided as SaaS, API’s help Customer’s clients to send him data as well as get back data to/from the internal applications.
Why join the team?
- The team is at the intersection of product development and customer implementation
- 120+ of the customer’s clients integrate via API. Millions of transactions are processed per day
- You’ll develop APIs and workflow configurations
- You’ll have the chance to interact with the client’s development team to implement APIs
- Cross-functional collaboration with different teams in сustomer’s company is part of the job; you’ll work with product development, the account team, the implementation team, DevOps/Middleware, and IT operations
- You’ll learn about various сustomer’s product portfolios
- 10 people in the development team
- 3 QA Analysts
- 3 Business Analysts
- 4 Program managers
Java, J2EE, Spring Fmwk, Apigee, Okta, Kafka, OSB, Weblogic, Kubernetes, Oracle to name a few
2021 major Roadmap and Priorities:
- New integration with lien holders, GAAP insurance providers, and title holders (financial institutions)
- Integration with payment providers for different use cases
- Integration with multiple insurance carriers and OEMs, including a major US carrier moving to the customer’s solution
- Apigee/Okta migration of the APIs
- Vehicle replacement offers for OEM
- Platform upgrade
- New APIs and integrations for APD and casualty business
- Minimum 2 years of analysis experience
- Excellent written communication skills – documentation, presentations, and flowcharts
- Excellent verbal communication skills – communicate with business partners, internal audiences, technical analysts, developers, & other cross-functional staff
- Business requirements authoring/management, Use Case Authoring, Workflow Diagramming, Data Dictionary Authoring
Knowledge of the following:
- System development life cycle
- Basic knowledge of database environments
- Customer workflow
- Business workflow (dependent on functional area)
- Tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Continuous Integration
Nice to have:
- Experience with databases with expertise in pulling reports using SQL and providing meaningful metrics
- Translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the development team and manage changes to such specifications
- Analyze business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate and optimize processes and functions
- Create requirements documents, use cases, workflow diagrams, support manual materials, and other related documentation
- Perform system testing as needed for new products and production fixes
- Manage small projects or portions of larger projects
- Assist in the business process redesign and documentation, as applicable, for new technology
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.