Middle .Net Developer
Job ID: 199955
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a Middle .Net Developer to join our friendly team. In this role you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework, feel free to apply!
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a privately-held American technology solution company developing software for managing Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business. The company was founded in 2008 and has its headquarters in Bellevue, Washington.
About The Project:
The project is an application that collects data from Skype for business and then converts the information and provides clients with analytical data. The applicants will be joining an existing team working on the customer’s Saas product. For now, it’s mainly support work.
Project Technology Stack:
ASP.NET (Framework/Core) WebApi, SQL Server, SQLBulkCopy, ADO.NET, PowerShell, Azure HDInsight, WCF, Azure Queue, Azure WebJobs, Azure Functions, Angular JS/6, Entity Framework (+Core), OData.
- Minimum 2 + years of experience developing .NET applications
- Excellent knowledge of Azure, Azure SQL Server
- Good knowledge of PowerShell
- Familiarity with partitions, SQL jobs, triggers and other t-SQL stuff
- Understand how to build scalable services with asynchronous messaging
- Ability to navigate in existing code and understand it, make improvements and fixes
- A quick learner possessing an analytical mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills
- Ability and desire to work as a part of a team
Intermediate / Upper-intermediate
- Work with deployment scripts on PowerShell. There is lot of work related with Azure done with PowerShell scripts
- Work with Azure SQL Server. You’ll occasionally need to optimize CRUD operations. You should be familiar with partitions, SQL jobs, triggers, and other aspects of t-SQL
- Fulfill tasks related to building architecture for new services
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.