Job ID: 199948
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
We are looking for an innovative Software Architect to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. Your responsibilities will include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing current software systems to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a world-leading audit, tax, and consulting services provider to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. They have firms in over 120 countries and they are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world. The company has combined staff of over 43,000 in 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About the Project:
The project deals with a .net portal on cloud with several services using micro services and integrating with other applications. Team will be strong in cloud, Kubernetes, Azure service bud, etc.
- New technologies
- Large customer
- Many opportunities to grow on this project
- More than 5 years of IT Experience
- Experience in a lead/architecture role
- Experience with .Net Core
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Recent experience in architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available, and highly scalable solutions
- Experience with enterprise-wide architectural governance, architecture decisions, exceptions, standards
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it
- Resolving technical problems as they arise
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the technical solutions being implemented
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.