Middle Manual QA
Job ID: 199827
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Middle Manual QA to join our international team. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is changing the way providers and payers manage their billing and payment processing needs for workers’ compensation, property & casualty, and group health industries. With the customer’s products, providers streamline billing operations, improve payment cycles, and reduce the frictional costs of checking bill & payment status.
The customer is a key technology-enabled partner of leading insurance companies, bill review and claims software companies, managed care networks, provider organizations, and clearinghouses. They build and manage eBilling, eRemittance, ePayment, eAdjustor, and eProvider Gateways. The customer’s flexible product suite allows providers and payers to achieve compliance with emerging jurisdictional rules requiring electronic bill receipt and remittance advice delivery.
The customer is widely recognized for its deep knowledge and technical competence within the insurance industry. They provide strong participation and thought leadership within both legislative and standards setting organizations. The customer’s expanding connectivity network now links over 5,000 insurance payers with 1,500,000 providers nationally.
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile, and desktop applications
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Charles, Postman etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/Postgresql)
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, as well as strong communication skills
- Manual testing
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Participating in meetings
- Prioritizing Test Cases
- Preparing Test Cases
- Analyzing Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing Test Cases
- Defect tracking
- Preparing bug reports
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.