Job ID: 199778
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer provides IT infrastructure products, software, solutions, consulting, training, and education for the digital transformation of enterprises. The customer helps clients use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. Some of the customer’s clients run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, our customer provides the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
About the Project:
As a front end engineer, you will work on the applied intelligence workstream to enhance the customer experience, enable customers to solve issues virtually, and release frequent, incremental, measurable improvements. We expect the best way to do this will be by investing in AI techniques and engaging in continual learning, experimentation, framework definition, and standard setting.
The Chat Bot is a Node.js app with a front-end microservice written in React js. The Chat Bot is launched from the solution built in the Salesforce platform, and our intention is to keep the two independent.
- You have knowledge of and experience in programming and tools for Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics (e.g. Python)
- You’re familiar with software engineering best practices, such as, but not limited to, automated testing, refactoring, and continuous integration
- You’re familiar with automated testing tooling such as JUnit, Mockito, and FitNesse
- You’re familiar with continuous integration tooling such as GitHub, Jenkins, and Maven
- You’re with software IDEs such like IntelliJ
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- You’re familiar with Agile software development methodologies like Scrum, XP, and SAFe
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You will work in an Agile software engineering team building solutions for customers in Applied Intelligence and Chat Bot applications
- You will provide technical leadership and contribute to the application architecture using technology and software development best practices
- You will build software services and APIs to provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
- You will collaborate with engineering, architecture, and product management to build meaningful customer outcomes
- You will be diligent in seeing code contributions through to production and providing engineer-level backup to the support organization
- You understand the importance of testing and monitoring the systems that your team is responsible for
- You have a passion for technology and take pride in what you code
- You will participate in regular demonstrations of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.