Job ID: 199770
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a company that was established in 1978. Since then it has become a well-known manufacturer of top-quality labelling machines. Today, our customer is a leading supplier of fully integrated labelling systems, providing companies with a highly efficient and reliable interface for production and logistics.
Apart from the main factory at Hartenholm near Hamburg, the company operates offices in Düsseldorf and Auenwald. There are also sales agencies in Great Britain, France, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, and the USA.
About the Project:
The project is to develop a new version of the middleware, along with a completely new web version that connects, manages, and controls all components of the industrial labeling process. The main goal is to provide a web interface that allows engineers, and even clients, to manage devices present in the factory, check their status, or transfer data required for labelling. We also need features like database management, representation of various statistics, and user role management.
Current Project Stage:
- Knowledge of a front end development framework is a plus (Flutter is the most ideal)
- Good knowledge of SPA development (PWA is a plus)
- Good knowledge of REST API’s (gRPC is a plus)
- Knowledge of GIT (Gitlab is a plus)
- Basic knowledge Java and or C# is a plus
- Developing frontend following the guidelines of the UI/UX designer
- Defining API’s together with backend developers
- Being able to help to automate frontend
- Responsible to keep up with new frontend technologies
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.