Job ID: 199763
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
Sergey, our Lead Software Engineer, says: “The project is an office security helper system that recognizes strangers and notifies the security department. It will be based on rVision and guest systems to recognize people it already knows. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience with both AI and IoT technologies.”
- Hands-on experience with HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of React Basics, architecture of React, and React main principles; state management with Redux
- Knowledge of React UI component libraries
- Proactive, sociable person eager to work and develop as part of a team
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor junior team members
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS, HTML and CSS. Develop application code and unit tests
- Performing code review, UI optimizations
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to analyze, and design new features
- Participating actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.
- Constantly improving your level of skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.