Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 199761
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team. For this role you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework, feel free to apply!
Dmitrey, one of our Software Engineers, had this to say about the project’s scope: “the project is a web-based application, which allows you to track and manage hardware devices and software licenses.”
The system’s main purposes are to:
- Easily discover hardware devices and software licenses in the company
- Quickly search the hardware inventory to find required information including model, hardware serial number, location, and assignment
- Track and manage hardware inventory throughout its lifecycle
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
1 Project Manager, 1 Scrum Master, 1 Business Analyst, 1 Team Lead, 2 Back-end Engineers, 2 Front-end Engineers, and 1 QA
- Ability to create a solution from scratch. 3+ years of experience
- ASP.NET MVC using C#.NET, Angular/React, HTML5, CSS, and MS SQL Server
- Experience with Agile methodology and Extreme Programming best practices like TDD, CI/CD, and pair programming
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services/Microsoft Azure platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Design & Architecture
- OOP and patterns
- Ability to analyze current architecture and propose refactoring
- Ability to design functionality from scratch
- Framework and logging (NLog, log4net)
- Unit testing for most frameworks (nUnit, xUnit, Microsoft Test Framework)
- Mocking (MockQ, NSubstitute)
- Testing of web services
- Approach for load testing
- Dependency injection (one of the following: Unity, SimpleInjector, NInject, Autofac, LightInject, Castle Windsor)
- Knowledge of common scenarios, like PDF/Excel generation, etc.
Database and Data Access
- SQL and noSQL databases
- ORM – Entity Framework
- Dapper and other frameworks
- Ability to choose the correct persistence model based on performance, data size, etc.
- .NET framework and .NET Core platform, cross-platform development, Azure, ASP.NET /ASP.NET Core or WebAPI
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Basic knowledge of REST
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server Datatool (SSDT) and SQL Database Projects
- Basic knowledge of Windows Forms
- Ability and desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Write unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards
- Provide technical support
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
- Be strategic and tactical
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.