Job ID: 199747
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The project is a solution that offers threat detection and response backed by an in-house Security Operations Center. It allows users to defend against business email compromise, account takeovers, and see beyond the network traffic. Customer’s team of threat analysts does all the tedium for his clients, eliminating the noise and sending only identified and verified threats to action on.
- Like collaborating with others and sharing ideas across teams
- Be familiar with GraphQL, REST, or similar protocols
- Have used a (poorly documented) third-party API
- Read Hacker News or casually scroll through the JS Twitter Fight of the Week with popcorn in hand
Nice to have:
- Some Python or Go
- Database use and management (PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Neo4j, etc.)
- Amazon Web Services (RDS, EC2, S3, Beanstalk, and seemingly a million others)
- CI/CD (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitHub, or similar)
- Networking/Unix (know how to SSH into something)
- Cybersecurity interest or background
- Work with a team of developers, designers, and stakeholders to plan, build, and deliver updates to our core products and services every sprint
- Write, test, and ship code for multiple Node.js services that consume and produce GraphQL and REST APIs
- Collaborate on code via Pull Requests in GitHub and track progress with GitHub issues
- Create, maintain, and monitor backend services deployed with AWS for things like email processing, data visualization, and data transformation (at a pretty large scale)
- Work quickly and independently to make intuitive product decisions when necessary
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.