Job ID: 199676
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a world-leading provider of audit, tax, and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organizations. They are located in over 120 countries and in all major business centers. The customer has a combined staff of over 43,000, and 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About the Project:
The project deals with a .net portal on cloud with several microservices and integrations. The team needs to be strong in cloud, Kubernetes, Azure service bud, and similar platforms.
- New technologies
- Large Customer
- Many opportunities to grow on this project
- Proven experience in project management
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes from a project’s beginning to its end
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Experience overseeing a construction project
Nice to have:
- Experience working as a Scrum Master is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period
- Conducting post-project evaluations and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.