Senior Automation QA (.Net)
Job ID: 199659
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for Senior Automation QA (.Net) to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Experience with .Net framework
- Good knowledge of Selenium Framework
- Hands-on experience with C#, MySQL, and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Windows Server, Git, and Jira
- Significant knowledge in test cases design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.