Account Manager Assistant
Job ID: 199495
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
We’re looking for a qualified Account Manager Assistant to join our innovative company!
This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
- Experience working with numbers, preparing Excel reports, and operating with basic Excel formulas
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of internal responsibility with strong analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working for an IT Company
Upper-Intermediate / Advanced
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Help manage existing accounts
- Support the sales team with contracts, SOW, etc.
- Help with documents, reports, on-boarding, and background checks
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.