Job ID: 199363
We are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join our team in Lviv! This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a positive friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- Work in a distributed team and be responsible for IT services in the company
- Deploy, configure, and troubleshoot application services used for software development lifecycle
- Maintain technical documentation and keep the knowledge database up-to-date
- Deploy new services and introduce modern approaches and workflows
- Manage and develop on-premise and cloud virtual environments
Desired technology experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Linux-based OS
- Understanding of IPv4 networking and common applications protocols
- Configuration management for Linux OS and services, Ansible, or any similar tool
- Git or similar source control tool – hands-on experience
- Good time management to organize your own work day, manage priorities, and keep a reasonable response time
- Coaching ability
- Willingness to cooperate with team and other departments
- Politeness and kindness
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.