Senior System Administrator
Job ID: 199363
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Administrator to join our team in Vinnytsia! This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a positive friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
Role and responsibility:
- Works in a distributed team and responsible for IT services in the company
- Maintaining technical documentation and the knowledge database up-to-date
- Deploying new services, introducing modern approaches and workflows
- Troubleshooting support cases and providing technical support for Exadel users and customers
- Dealing with local hardware, software and services suppliers
Desired technology experience:
- 3+ years of experience in system administration
- Comprehensive knowledge of Linux-based OS
- PostgreSQL management and performance tuning
- Understanding of IPv4 networking and common applications protocols
- Configuration management for Linux OS and services. Ansible or any modern SCM tool
- Proficiency in recent versions of Windows 10 and OS X
- Good time management to organize own working day, manage requests priorities and keep a reasonable response time
- Willingness to learn
- Politeness and kindness
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.