Job ID: 199153
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented Senior/Lead Angular Developer to join our passionate team and deliver a streamlined UI/UX. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Angular best practices.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Project:
We are implementing our own solution for face recognition that can be used as an internal service or integrated into any customer’s project. We used a model trained on millions of photos as a base for transfer learning to create our own model. Right now we are working on improving the accuracy of the model and making it portable and integratable.
1 Project Manager, 1 Business Analyst, 2 Back-end Engineers /Computer Vision, Front-end Engineer, and 1 DevOps
– Code best practices
– Change detection
– Lazy loading
– Angular Universal
Nice to Have:
- Web Components
- Web Workers
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative outlook
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Write tested, idiomatic, and documented JS, HTML and CSS. Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular2+
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app, etc.
- Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out. Be strategic and tactical
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.