Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Job ID: 199145
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior DevOps (Azure) Engineer. If you have a keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base we are looking for you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
- 3+ years of experience in Azure
- Knowledge of K8s
- Knowledge of Azure authentication and authorization
- Experience with Azure API gateway
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Ability to work successfully both individually and as a team member
- Ability to learn quickly with an analytical mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Azure certification would be great. If you are not certified, then hands-on experience in Azure is required.
- Develop and manage the CI/CD process for different types of applications and automate as many processes as possible
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Support development teams in technical questions about continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Offer support & troubleshooting
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.