Senior ASP .Net Developer
Job ID: 199103
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Senior ASP .Net Developer to join our friendly team. For this role you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are passionate about the .NET framework, feel free to apply!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Project:
The project is a web app aimed at adding:
- Barcode scanner for Android. Our project will provide the following:
- Offline sync capability.
- Signature capability on mobile. A .NET facility mobile user will have the ability to capture and store signatures both online and offline.
- Timer functionality on mobile. A mobile user will be able to start and stop the timer on WO (offline and online). This functionality is currently available on the web app.
- A link option for the files tab in the mobile app like the web app already has. We will ensure that a .NET facility mobile user can upload and access PDF and Excel files. Any links in these files, like phone numbers, will allow the mobile user to click and to “call” without re-entering the number.
- Capture and save batch reading for online and offline .NET facility mobile users. This feature is already available with the web application.
- Assessment capability on mobile (offline and online). This functionality is currently available from the web app. A .NET facility mobile user should be able to perform assessment module functionality both online and offline and add assessments instead of work orders.
- UI experience enhancement.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in ASP .Net application development
- Hands-on experience with C#
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Razor and MS SQL
- Proven experience in Web Kit (HTML/CSS)
- Highly motivated, organized, creative team player, willing to work in a highly dynamic atmosphere
- Experience in writing technical design documents
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.