Ukraine: Lviv, Odessa
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated IT Recruiter to join the Exadel Recruitment team! As a recruiter at our company, you will be responsible for finding, sourcing, attracting, and hiring talent with the goal of fully filling company’s hiring needs.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
- At least 1 year of experience as a recruiter or in a similar HR role
- Passion about talent acquisition methods
- Good understanding of and experience with IT recruitment tools
- Ability and willingness to learn about position requirements
- Strong positive communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, acute attention to details
- No lower than than Intermediate level of English
- Some understanding of basic marketing strategies
Our recruiters’ main objective is to proactively search for the best talent. We’re looking for a person who will:
- Source passive candidates
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Quickly identify search areas and advertise active positions on relevant networks
- Evaluate which sources bring best candidates
- Use a multi-channel approach to recruitment
- Prepare a weekly report on completed and in progress tasks
- Interview candidates following company’s rules and regulations
- Collaborate with the staffing managers to establish hiring criteria and select searching methods
- Demonstrate an ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- React positively to an ever-changing environment
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.