Human Resource Generalist
We are looking for an ambitious Human Resource Generalist to join our dream team in Vitebsk who will oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. We believe that people are our most important asset, and you’ll take the lead in ensuring we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone enjoys their work.
This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Recruiter or in a similar HR role
- At least 1 year of experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Good understanding of and experience with IT recruitment tools
- Good knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Understanding of recruitment marketing is a big plus
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, as well as strong communication skills
- Demonstrated excitement about assuming high levels of responsibility
- Effective communication skills and adequate maturity and ability to resolve conflict
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and achieve results in a fast-paced, heavily-distributed team environment
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Communicate with the staffing managers
- Use a multi-channel approach to recruitment
- Prepare a weekly report on completed and in progress tasks
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures
- Direct and coach employees in proper job performance techniques and methods
- Be able to handle employee frustrations effectively and resolve conflicts in an effective and professional manner
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Director of Operations
- Analyze and report various data connected to managed HR processes
- Support functional processes like new employee adaptation, assessment, career and salary planning, and bench management
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field is a plus
- Previous work experience in an IT company
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.