Full-Time Content Marketing Assistant
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for a full-time content marketing assistant with a passion for creating marketing materials.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Department:
The Marketing Department handles all internal and external marketing for Exadel. Our Content Management team is responsible for creating a variety of marketing assets/materials including landing pages, proposals, presentations, movies, blog posts, case studies and other materials as well.
You’d be working closely with native English speakers and you can expect that your English will improve on the job. In this position you will have many different types of tasks and the work is generally not very repetitive.
Team Composition and Locations:
The Content Management Team is led by an American working in Minsk and works closely with all departments across all offices in America, Europe and Asia. All Exadel employees are based out of offices, however due to Covid we are currently working remotely. After the pandemic, employees will have the choice to work in the office 1-5 days/week.
- Strong command of written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate and Above)
- A willingness to develop and learn
- Ability to meet evolving deadlines
Nice to Have:
- Experience with marketing
- Experience copywriting
- Experience with layout/design
- Experience in the IT industry
- Experience in SEO
- Experience creating videos
- Drafting English content
- Reviewing written content
- Attending meetings with internal clients
- Brainstorming ideas with the team
- Generating presentations & reports
- Generating marketing collateral about IT solutions
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.