Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our company as a Delivery Manager. As part of our team, you will collaborate closely with customers to determine their service needs and ensure their satisfaction during the initial delivery and throughout ongoing support processes.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Upper-Intermediate English fluency
- Proficiency in Scrum and Kanban (PSM-I certificate is a plus)
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Understanding of software development and project management practices and tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Manage development and delivery of company projects
- Manage and optimize workflow using various tools including JIRA, Confluence and other information-sharing software
- Establish and communicate calendars for releases and product increments
- Track the execution and delivery of releases
- Take the lead in capacity planning
- Manage risks and dependencies
- Anticipate and track impediments
- Improve the flow of value through assessing and improving practices
- Develop coding and development standards, ensuring solutions are suitably assured and of quality
- Understand user requirements
- Provide leadership and innovation across all aspects of technology development
- Provide support and mentoring to technical team leads
- Lead and manage technical delivery resources
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
- Use Agile methodologies to maintain a strong focus on delivery priorities, holding others to account for delivery, and swiftly responding to changing requirements
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.