Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are seeking a talented Data Engineer to play a crucial role in implementing and maintaining a data warehouse. A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional experienced people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are the foundation of what makes Exadel a strong, stable company. We value our people, engage and develop them to their greatest potential!
About the Customer and the Project:
You will work with an international management consulting firm that focuses on retail services. The company is headquartered in New York City with 60+ offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and employs over 4,500 professionals!
The majority of the Customer’s projects are data driven. The project provides stores with statistics about goods sold, which in turn helps stores to arrange goods more efficiently. The work will be mostly done from our offices, but business trips to London/Dublin once every half of a year are possible.
- 4+ years of experience in DWH development
- Strong SQL skills (SQL syntax, query plans, debugging, partitions)
- Development/support experience of ETL processes
- Knowledge of Core Databases: MS SQL 2014+
- Strong engineering process and hygiene skills e.g. source control, coding standards, code reviews
- Comfortable working in an agile team (SCRUM)
- Comfortable working with a remote team
- Use of Slack, JIRA, Confluence and other collaboration tools
- Excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Exposure to other Relational Database Management systems
- Some Python exposure
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Docker
- Determine data requirements by interviewing customers; analyze business requirements and applications; evaluate existing systems, hardware, and software; define and analyze data sources; validate data required; document requirements
- Analyze data by defining quality requirements; assess data quality, availability, and change data capture
- Implement data schema by developing program, process, procedure, and quality solutions for data acquisition, extraction, cleansing, transformation, integration, loading, and replication; develop filtering, formatting and data delivery processes to data marts; build SQL code, stored procedures, and triggers
- Design interfaces by developing visualization and access methods; design application reports and testing
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)>
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
Let’s talk about the perks.
- Attractive salary
- Language classes<
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company, working with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.