Chief Delivery Officer Assistant
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Chief Delivery Officer Assistant to join our team of professionals.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
- Upper-intermediate English level (fluent in both written and spoken settings)
- Ability to make good presentations
- Advanced Excel, Word, and Google Sheets skills
- Excellent analysis skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Create reports and presentations
- Coordinate various initiatives (work with managers, help with people onboarding, track results)
- Work in internal systems
- Help Chief Delivery Officer, VP of Delivery, Directors of Delivery, heads of the departments with routine tasks
- Correspond with customers
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects.
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues.
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker.
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener.
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers.
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.