Architect /Lead . Net Developer
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for an Architect /Lead . Net Developer to join our friendly team.
To excel in this role, you should be able to write functional code and have a sharp eye for defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you’re passionate about the .NET framework, feel free to apply!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
Current Project Stage:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in .NET application development
- Direct experience using DevExpress Reporting and Dashboard tools is a must
- Hands-on experience with Angular and JS
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience with large-scale products
- Experience writing technical design documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading teams to develop high-quality and secure solutions to fulfill functional and non-functional requirements
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process and flexibility in achieving objectives
- Excellent organisational skills including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or an equivalent third-level qualification in another technical field.
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others on the team
- Perform code review to ensure best practices
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and help manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Provide technical leadership for the team – mentor, coach, foster continuous improvement, and lead by example. Clearly communicate concepts and guidelines to development team
- Work with business owners to understand their needs
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.