Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a talented Architect with good knowledge of microservices, distributed and cloud architecture. As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements.
About the Customer:
The Customer’s company provides software solutions. The Company offers a software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The project is about building a modern platform with modern technology that supports scalability. The project is the result of 2 companies merging. Both companies offer a platform that helps Managed Service Providers support their clients.
The goals of the project are:
- Merge the 2 platforms
- Provide enough functionality short term so new clients are onboarded to the new platform
- Extend the “new” platform with microservices, functions, scalability, etc.
We will have a PO from the customer side. In addition, there will be developers from the client company(s) that will be co-developing with us.
- 7+ years of development experience
- 2+ years industry experience as an Architect
- Good knowledge of Microservices
- Knowledge of distributed architecture, cloud/hybrid architecture
- Knowledge of GO (at least 2 + years of hands-on experience)
- Knowledge of Kafka
- Familiarity with Cassandra, CI/CD
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to explain the work in plain language
- Strong decision making skills in terms of data analysis
- Ability to architect large data
- Knowledge of pattern recognition, text mining, clustering is an advantage to handle big data
- Knowledge of cloud computing, experience working with various cloud environments
- Good understanding of Agile software development life-cycle, approaches and methods
- Experience with protecting data
- Successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity, scalability and manageability
- Supplement the architecture team of the customer and serve as a local representative of the architecture team for off-shore development
- Work with two teams (around 10 developers), collaborate with customer’s team (participate in creating the requirements analysis, platforms merge, technical architecture and deployment)
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
- Provide technical leadership on the project
- Benchmark the system, analyse system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them
- Clearly articulate the pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
- Document use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Be a self-starter
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out; be strategic and tactical
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.